The Community Hall is available for hire at the following rates:
Non-commercial Lettings £12/hr
Commercial Lettings £15/hr
Upstairs Meeting Room
Non-commercial Lettings £7/hr
Commercial Lettings £10/hr
4hr session morning (8.30-12.30) or afternoon (13.00-17.00) £20
2hr session (times to be agreed) £12
Main hall for 3 hrs £30.
Additional time can be added at the hourly rates
Longer Bookings for the Main Hall*
Full day £100;
Half day/evening rate (5hrs) – £55
Use of the kitchen, for making tea and coffee, is included in the rates quoted above. If cooking is to be undertaken (oven / hob) then an additional fee of £30 will be added to the booking.
All rates include heating and wifi.
If you have a special request not covered above please contact the Booking Secretary explaining the request in more detail. The Management Committee will then discus the request and hire rate.
A non-refundable booking deposit of 25% is required for half day, evening and weekend bookings at the time of booking, with the full payment due a month before the event.
- There is a minimum charge of 1 hour. Charges are for whole hours only.
- The Hall must be vacated by the end of the hire time as stated.If the room is not cleared within this time a further charge will be levied – the minimum charge being one hour.
- Online payment is preferred, cheques must be made payable to Tideswell & District Voluntary Youth Club.
- The balance of the hire charge shall be paid not less than a month* prior to the booking.(*unless alternative arrangements have been agreed).
- If the booking is cancelled less than 7 days prior to the booking, the full hire charge shall be payable.
- Should the booking be cancelled by the Community Hall Committee (see full T&Cs) a full refund will be given but the Community Hall shall not be liable for any resulting direct or indirect loss or damage whatsoever.
- It should be noted that the hire charges quoted are reviewed every year and may be subject to alteration, in which event, a minimum of one months’ notice will be given in writing.